The Harbour Theatre is located at Soola 5b, Tartu, Estonia.
This is a multifunctional and modern theatrical and concert facility that can also house various alternative events. The theatre is located in the immediate vicinity of the city centre on the bank of the Emajõgi River.
- Show auditorium with 300 seats.
- Dance hall for 1000 people.
- Café for 100 people, open air terrace.
- The auditorium can be arranged in accordance with the customer’s wishes.
- Auditorium size 250m² (14,5 x 17m).
- 2 spectator balconies (56m² and 48m²).
- Loading doors 1,98m x 2,5m.
Movable lighting equipment offering extensive possibilities. Stand 520 console 100 channels. Total of 48 dimmer-channels.
Modern movable sound equipment allowing organisation of theatrical performances, concerts, style parties, conferences.
For parking information, read here.