The Grand Building is located at Vanemuise 6, 51003, Tartu, Estonia
This modernist style theatre building was completed in 1967. The building includes a theatre auditorium, administrative wing renovated in 2014, rehearsal auditoriums, cloakrooms, workshops, sound and lighting equipment facilities and a café.
Total number of seats 700 (parterre 407/balcony 283).
- Stage area 266m²
- Stage behind portal 14 x 14m
- Apron size 7 x 10m
- Orchestra panels 42m²
- Revolving stage radius 7m, area 54m²
- Stage hoists 6 units, 3 x 3m, height 2m
- Stage platforms 2 x 1m, heights 0,17m; 0,35m, 0,50m; 1,50m; 2,0m; 2,25m
- Loading doors 1,70 x 3,3m and 20 x 2,6m.
Modern lighting equipment park with all lighting options and effects, completely renewed in 2017/18. WholeHog III console 2048 channels.
Modern sound equipment park, completely renewed in 2017/18, allowing organisation of very different events and satisfaction of the wishes and needs of even the most demanding client.
Cloakrooms and rehearsal auditoriums
- 22 cloakrooms of various sizes.
- 5 rehearsal auditoriums of different sizes, including 2 rehearsal auditoriums with a special dance floor, mirrors and bars.
For parking information, read here.